This is the English portion of the Greek-English Synopsis- Quattuor Evangeliorum. Revised Standard Version. UBS, New York. Revised Printing 1985. It is an authoritative and best-selling resource among Biblical scholars, seminarians and translators worldwide.
New in this edition:
- New cover design featuring a full color image of the Four Evangelists from a 15th Century manuscript of the Gospels
- Two-color textual setting
- Ribbon marker
- Notes Section: 16 lined pages for notes
This unique and easy-to-use resource features:
- The Four Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in parallel format on the same page
- An in-depth explanation and interpretation of Biblical text that renders a greater understanding of Gospel passages
- The full and complete Gospels with references and citations
- An extensive system of cross references covering quotations and topical correspondence
- An apparatus which allows a person to carefully study all the varied readings occurring in the Authorized Version, the English Revised Version, the American Revised Version/American Standard Version, and the Catholic version of the Revised Standard Version.
361 pages. Trim size 9 x 11