Popular Greek Recipes, a recipient of the Hall of Fame McIlhenny Tabasco Community Cookbook Award, was created in a spirit of stewardship toward church and community. The 60th Anniversary edition is filled with delicious recipes:
· Multi-generational collection of culinary heritage now adapted with new ingredients and contemporary methods.
· Over 400 traditional family favorites and timeless Mediterranean classics.
· Heart-healthy Lenten recipes follow vegetarian and vegan diets.
· Menu suggestions and mealtime prayers.
· Pages interwoven with helpful hints and variations.